Wednesday, August 3, 2016

i have a problem with the battery, because it doesn't reload

note 2 n7100
with the new battery are unable to launch but only by holding it under charge, as soon as the detachment from the charger turns off and when you hang up the battery indicates zero % , however I installed " Galaxy Charging Current free " and gives me this information :
reference 1698mA
max 1800mA
average 1800mA
in charge
33 ° c
AnTuTu Tester with the battery is flat zero %
battery is charged by the green light and the icon on the statusbar but as soon as I disconnect the cable goes out , it seems that the battery ( new ) face only a bridge but in fact you do not load as determined by AnTuTu ..
I'm sorry to my English.,


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2aTcAgo
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment