Tuesday, August 2, 2016

How to lower minimal volume during calls?

Hi Everyone,

Mi5 on China Stable 7.2.13.0

I am struggling to find out how I can lower the minimum sound output even further during phone calls. I am doing conference calls quite often via headphones (w/ piston hybrids) and they are extremely noisy even on the lowest call volume. Not sure whether my ears are still too good - but it is really painful most of the time.

I assume the setting has to be done somewhere within the mixer_paths.xml - but I am not sure which value to adjust. In addition to that I find it quite frustrating that the volume in general can only be adjusted on a not so granular level (see attached image depicting the lowest volume which can be selected)



Who can help me in finding out how to lower the minimal output and potentially enable a more granular scale to chose from?

P.S.: For music and all other sound outputs I'm happy with the current setup.

Thanks in advance
Cheers
Chris

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2aFHJ7p
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment