Sunday, August 28, 2016

Going back to branded ROM ?

I bought my P8 lite at my local provider's office, and it had the firmware ALE-L21C109B170 (single sim)

Since then I flashed it on a stock ROM with Marshmallow, except it's a dual sim firmware ALE-L21C432B574

But two days ago, my wifi sstopped working, I have the "network access rejected" message.
I tried everything (reboot, reset, wipe cache + Dalvik), but nothing works.

I've seen everywhere on the internet that it's a hardware problem, so I have to call Orange (my provider) for warranty. Except they won't change the phone if it's flashed, rooted and unlocked, I need to revert it back to ts original firmware and state.

Except I have no idea how to do that. I know how to flash the ROM, but how do I lock my bootloader again ? and most important : where can I find the ROM? I can't find it...

I'm desperate, I can't afford to buy a new phone (although I'd like to because I'm very disappointed with P8 lite), this is my only solution to get a new working phone.

Can you help me ?


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2bJONTy
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment