Sunday, August 28, 2016

Getting USB-Ethernet-Adapter started on Superman Rom

I wasn´t able to post the question directly under the Superman Costum Rom thread. So I try to do it here.

I installed [ROM][STABLE][TW][6.0.1][BPH6][24.08.16][SM-G930F/FD/W8] SuperMan-Rom V1.12 Aroma today. And as far it works really fine. But what bugs me is that I was able to use USB-Lan Adapter under Stock Rom that was just rooted. I only needed to input the following in the android console:
- ip link
- ifconfig eth0 up
- dchpcd eth0

The adapter started to work. I could ping to different web pages and play games etc. Only a few apps didn´t recognize internet. But after installing Superman Rom the same procedure doesn´t work any longer. I can ping to my router but not further. Any ideas so far? Thanks in advance.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2bKre8H
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment