Sunday, August 28, 2016

Exact process to root 4.4.2 and install a Lollipop ROM?

This link here says the root method is TowelRoot, but I thought that was patched? If so, is there another method?

Since this is an AT&T phone and I'm using a Cricket SIM, how do I get to Lollipop? I'm assuming you need Lollipop firmware before you can flash a Lollipop ROM, right? I was thinking of flashing TMS 5 and the instructions tell us to follow Flashfire. I just want to make sure this is the up-to-date and correct process?

-Root via TowelRoot
-Get Flashfire and flash OF3 build (does it matter which one?)
-Follow safestrap method in the instructions of TMS5 (this method said to install recover in safestrap. Does it just do it by itself, or do we download a recovery to install?)
-Complete?


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2c06Vor
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment