Thursday, August 25, 2016

Considering buying this phone but I have a few questions.

I had previously bought an AT&T version of this phone, and I regretted it because there were SO many problems. The battery life, the fact that it couldn't be rooted, the absurd amount of bloatware, I HATED IT. So I'm switching to the Tmobile version, because I am with Tmobile. So questions, here we go.

Question 1: Is the battery life really crappy aswell?

Question 2: Is it rootable, or still encrypted to the point that not even GOD can decrypt it?
Question 3: is the development of this phone alive?
Question 4: Can you put AOSP roms on it, or just touchwiz?


Thank you for reading, and (hopefully) answering this questions :)


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2bSmHBc
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment