Tuesday, August 2, 2016

Connect MTP via Wi-Fi

I've been using freefilesync to keep my phone's music library synced properly with my computer. Currently using an S7 (Verizon) with 6.0.1.

Is there a way to connect my phone wirelessly (either through my home network Wi-Fi or Wi-Fi Direct) to my Windows 7 PC via MTP (Since apparently USB Mass Storage is now not an option at all)??

Or do I have to use the USB cable to get MTP functionality. I've used Airdroid and some server app but they don't give MTP and the ability to sync, they do give the ability to transfer files but that's not what I'm looking for, plus you can do that via ES File Explorer in a much simpler way.

I truly want my PC to read my phone's contents and only update what's missing or newer, I don't want to have to "search" my phone myself and manually copy/transfer files.

thanks for any help.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2arJ5Wz
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment