Saturday, August 27, 2016

Can't save photos and videos on SD Card? (Android Marshmallow)

Hey guys. I know this post isnt related to root or anything but I really want someone to help me out on something. I recently bought a QMobile A1 (It's an Android One phone) and it came with Lollipop preloaded. So I updated it to Marshmallow and updated all the security patches and other updates. I also added a 16GB Micro SD Card info it and formatted it as Internal Storage. I tried taking some photos and videos but they all saved on my internal memory and it got full really quickly. Nothing goes inside the SD Card except for apps. I'm really worried about this because one of my relatives also bought the same phone and same SD Card but he could save photos and videos automatically on his SD. I asked him if he modified anything but he said he didn't. Please help me out because I only have 8GB of which only 5.75GB is available to me. Thanks.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2bp8Mrj
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment