Friday, August 26, 2016

4TiFTED Skins

Hello! It seems no one has been covering skins all too much on this phone, (and I imagine it is hard to, with the lack of company's like DBrand, and the such not supporting it due to the back.) but 4TIFTED, released their skins for the LG V10 awhile back and im surprised no one has said anything about them on the forums. (Im sure they have been mentioned a couple times) So here, if your thinking about going for some skins for your phone, go with them. They make GREAT skins, and here are some pictures of them when I applied them! (They cost about 14 dollars) Keep in mind, I am terrible at applying skins, so excuse the few mishaps!
Front


Now, sorry that the photos are a tad crappy, the only other camera besides my phone is my webcam :( But hopefully you now will be thinking about picking up their skins!


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2bN4kzy
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment