Tuesday, March 1, 2016

[Q] Any Devs need a Photon?

Long story short, I haven't touched my Photon in years. I'm never going to use it again, so I'm willing to try any risky methods to unlock its bootloader that could perma-brick it, or perhaps send it off to some dev in the USA who may have something they'd like to try.

Just some details about it:
2.3.5 locked bootloader
Sprint version, not US Cellular
Unlocked radio hack for GSM usage
Battery is absolutely terrible (you will NOT get more than 1 hour of usage no matter what battery you use, even if it is on airplane mode)
Physical condition is great, power button is a bit mushy from when I took it apart once but still functions alright, everything fully functional

But if no one has any need for this, I'll find something to do with it. Maybe I'll film a torture test or something (and if I do, it will be rough).


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1L3uP1z
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment