Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Installing Recovery on Lenovo TAB 2 A10-70F Failed

Dear Guys,

I've bought a Lenovo TAB 2 A10-70F with preinstalled Android 5.0.1, I tried to install the recovery at the link but the SPFT status gets red and shows Download DA [something] and the timer keeps running till a message appear of action timeout.

I also tried Tzul guide at this link and the result is the same, however now my tab won't even open and when it connect to PC the preloader appear at device manager but the tab don't show anything.

my quesions are:
1) is there a way to fix the booating (i guess it got messed up)?
2) is there a way to install the TWRP without messing it again.

I'm running on windows 8.1 and the SP Flash Tool version is 5.1524.00.000.

Thanks


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1PDaE5N
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment