Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Moto Downgrade Utility

** View the making of moto downgrade tool at https://youtu.be/xaJKx9Vqdjc *** :D
Please like and subscribe to my youtube channel to encourage me to create more tools for the members of xda ! I really really appreciate it :)

Moto Downgrade Tool is a tool that I have quickly created to SAFELY downgrade android marshmallow to android lollipop on the XT1541 model.

You need Python 3.5 installed to run this program !!

make sure your phone is plugged into your pc and in fastboot mode when you start the tool.

INSTALL MOTO DRIVERS BEFORE USING THE TOOL !!!!

ADB and Fastboot is included in the downgrade tool. :)


Please comment if you have any issues ! This tool has been tested a few times by myself on my phone. , so it is guaranteed to be able to function correctly ! :D

XDA:DevDB Information
Moto Downgrade Utility, Tool/Utility for the Moto G 2015

Contributors
therealduff1

Version Information
Status: Stable
Current Stable Version: 1.0

Created 2016-03-02
Last Updated 2016-03-02


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1WVuK0w
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment