Monday, March 28, 2016

Help setting up the 6P in China

So I moved to China about a month ago, and will be here for the foreseeable future. I brought my 6P with me and have been using a VPN on it without many issues.
Last week tried out the N preview, but encountered too many instability issues and app crashes to use it daily, and rolled back without thinking. Now trying to set up the 6P from scratch is nearly impossible due to the whole China Blocks Google thing, and using a phone on a vpn and wireless tethering doesn't seem to do the job, either from a PC or another mobile.
Any idea if I can use ADB to skip the wifi setup process?
http://ift.tt/1MMB3OM
This thread here is basically what I'm trying to achieve, but I don't want to use 4 year old advice and end up bricking my device.
Am I screwed here? I'll be going to Hong Kong in a month or two so I can set it up there, but I'd like to be able to use it before then.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1LTRIoL
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment