Friday, February 26, 2016

(XT1575) Moto X Style February Security Update Problem

Hi all

First I'd like to apologise if this thread already exists but so far I cannot find anything (please link me it if it does)(this is my first post as well)

I bought the phone a couple of weeks back. The phone had Android 6.0 marshmallow on it out of the box. The phone has been working perfectly up until today. This Morning i got a notification to say there was a new security update available. I downloaded the update (6mb) and installed it. I went off to work and when i took the phone out of my pocket it was rebooting. I waited for it to boot and after about 20 seconds of using the phone it became unresponsive, i.e. the screen froze, and a couple of seconds later the phone restarted. The phone rebooted constantly throughout the day when I tried to use it. When I got home I searched online for help but didn't find anything, although a factory reset can solve a lot of problems and so that's what I did. I setup the phone as a new phone but after about mins it froze and rebooted again. I have just turned the phone off and I am using a spare atm. I am considering a re flash of the software, however if any of you have had the same problem and have had an easy fix, please let me know. Any help is appreciated

Regards
TechGuy


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1RtzLMr
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment