Friday, February 26, 2016

Knights of the Old Republic: run .obb files from SD?

Hi,

Excited that Amazon Underground has released KOTOR for free. I sideloaded the .apk and the .obb files on my rooted AFTV2 (running pre-rooted 5.0.5_r4).

I'm having difficulties finding a way to move the .obb files to an external SD card and run the game. I've tried three different apps that are advertised to help in this situation: OBB on SD (Xposed Module), Link2SD, and FolderMount.

In all cases, I first verify that the app runs of internal SD card, then use the software to successfully move the .obb files. Then when I try to launch the game, I get the error, "Downloaded Resource Validation Failed" (screenshot attached).

Has anyone found a working method to move the OBB files (and create symbolic links) in a way that KOTOR is happy with?

thanks!

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version Name: KOTOR_SCREEN.png Views: N/A Size: 22.9 KB ID: 3661279  


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1RtzLfu
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment