Friday, February 26, 2016

Global Version Galaxy s7 edge,SM-G930F

hi

I am originally from Switzerland and always bought all the galaxy's there in a regular electronic store with no branding or carrier on it. I was always able to use my phones internationally with every possible carrier. a year ago I moved to the states and currently using my s6 edge from Switzerland on cricket (at&t) network. Though i don't get great data speed and connection cause of some frequencies differences between the european and us network. I want to get the s7 edge in the US so i can enjoy perfect connection and speed, but cant find any reliable information regrading the global version SM-G930F, i need one that will also funtion worldwide and especially in switzerland as i travel alot. Unfortunatly in the US people are forced to suscribe to the major cariers to get a the s7 now. i would love to pre-order to get the VR for free. Can anyone pls help me ? what are my possiblities?

Thank u


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1XQa5vY
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment