Thursday, July 28, 2016

Spare parts

With my note 8 still running about fine, no direct successor in sight and the software (pa) still acceptable I was thinking of giving my Note a little check up. After 3 years of daily usage and carrying it around in my bag, there only seem to be two issues with it. 1. The battery lost a bit of its stamina 2. There are several cracks in the back cover (3. Also a few cracks in the silver bezel but I assume that's harder to replace) .

So my question is if anybody has replaced these parts and can guide me to a good shop or a specific brand. Since I need to replace the back cover anyway, I thought maybe there is even an Extended Battery*option

Combo for the note around somewhere (sth like this).

I found a few batteries on the Web but had bad experiences with no name batteries and couldn't find a shop that sells the back cover...


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2ajkQqT
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment