Friday, July 1, 2016

Recommended earbuds ?

I used to have some old Skullcandy earbuds that I bought discounted in early 2012. Since then they have went out so I had to replace them and got ink'd 2 off Ebay. The pack I got did not come in the original packaging, so I'm not sure if they were fakes, but at any rate they were total junk and one earpiece was not working.

Do you have any recommended earbuds that work well and are priced around $20-25 max ? I use earbuds (corded), no muffs or cordless. Typically they get used pretty heavily at the gym so there's sweat, dropping, etc, etc...hence I don't want to spend too much on earbuds that will get roughed up.

I had some dual driver Xiaomi I bought, they are OK, but nothing too wild. The reviews were good so I was expecting something better, but they were not as good as my old Skullcandy ones.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/29kPnDE
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment