Thursday, July 28, 2016

Correct Rooting and Kernel Package for Samsung Galaxy Note Neo SM-N7505 Germany

I have a few questions
1. Which Defaut Kernel, and where can I download it? I have SM-N7505 Baseband version N7505XXUDOK5 but I had originally N7505XXUCNG5, last year it bricked and I had it worked on it works now but I really dont want the russian kernel os, and the base kernel seems to be Russian which I want to remove and set to the correct base original stock kernel os or Samsung Kernel and Android Lolipop or Marshmallow. Not really interested in putting other os or over doing it... just want to root so I can delete and setup the system how I want without blocking and system stops.
2. I am familiar with ADB and Odin but need to root through Linux as this is my OS.
3. I have looked through many roots here but none are specific to my needs so help is much appreciated. I would even setup a remote for a tech who is willing to help me out.
4. My biggest issue is how to properly extract and what files to extract and upload to my phone to root it

I hope this is clear. I have international calling and will call or connect with anyone who is wiling to help me out.
Any help is very much appreciated

Cheers!


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2acfqw9
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment