Thursday, July 28, 2016

Can i install 935F stock rom on 935FD Device.

hello, i am from India. I recently bought a new Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge Duos. FEW DAYS AGO (ABOUT 2-3 DAYS) i updated it to latest version over OTA. I tried to root it by CF Auto root but something broke and it transferred my device in bootloop so i downloaded and flashed a stock rom G935FXXU1APB6_G935FOLB1APB6_XSP_FULL using Odin. My device started but i figured out that the rom is Singaporian version and its a March upgrade and i could not update it also. I am also having wifi connectivity issues. My old rom was perfect. It was preinstalled by Company. Please help me or please give me a link of my model's official stock rom rather than Sammobile ( i tried sammobile but my connection refuses and also speed too low )

UPDATE: Also my carrier works.......
PLzzzzzz Help......


Device specifications
Model Number SM-G935FD
BASEBAND VERSION G935FXXU1APEQ
BUILD NUMBER MMB29K.G935FXXU1APB6
:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2ayAUr2
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment