Friday, July 29, 2016

Bypassing ADB authorisation

Hello everyone,

I have a question for some of you who are a developers of Android apps. I'm about to setup Continuous Integrity system for my Android development. I have a Gitlab, which works with Gitlab-CI-Runner, which starts Docker, which is about to build my Android project from .git repository. TL;DR.
My question is: Is there any way to bypass adb confirmation on the screen of the phone? My CI start build as often, as there are some changes in my git repository. It create new Docker container and because of that, device connected to the ADB server shows ADB Authentication popup every time with a new build. Can I permanently bypass it anyhow? My device is rooted Nexus 7 4.3.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2ajtS6P
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment