Friday, June 24, 2016

Storage issue Asus Padfone S SKU WW_12.2.2.41

Hello fellow Asus Padfone S users, my name is Andy.
I have a question regarding Internal Storage. Using Asus File Manager, I open the Storage Analyzer at bottom.
There I noticed something fishy,there are 9 Gb of memory in Others Tab. When I click the detail, it is said that I'm using only 3 Gb of space. So,where is the other 6 Gb...?

OK,so then I check in Asus File Manager Internal Storage. Then I click the root (my phone isn't rooted) directory withou hiding the system files. There, I see 2 folder, sdcard and storage, which has the same amount as my internal storage.
The sdcard folder contains my internal storage data. But in the storage folder, it contains emulated and sdcard0 folder which the sdcard0 folder has the same data as the sdcard folder in root. :confused:

Then I open the emulated folder. In there, I found 2 folders, 0 and legacy folder. And it has the same amount of data as my sdcard folder in root.

So what is this folders means...? They duplicate my internal storage data and making my phone internal storage full. Can I delete the other folders...? Will it corrupt my phone...?
Any opinion on this is much appreciated.

Thank you before.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/28T8EPA
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment