Friday, June 24, 2016

Please help, I have problems with my Oneplus One

Hello everyone,

I'm new on this forum. Please help me to understand and solve my problem.

I bought pre-owned OnePlus One stone black 64GB.

Today I see on my phones screen Dot's like dead pixel all around the screen. When I go to black background Dot's comes visible. I can't identify what is real problem. For first I think this is damaged pixels and I must change screen but when I swipe on the screen Dot's goes with moved objects (icons, wallpaper) then I restart phone and all black boot background appear I see lot of Dot's dancing all over the screen. After that I think software problem. I root my phone, flash kernal with TWRP but problem steel exist. I go back to official software but the same problem.

Please see attached screen shot. Look around Chrome icon. When I slide on touch screen those green Dot's goes with icon.

Please help me to understand what is real problem.

Thanks.

problem


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/291kxje
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment