Monday, June 27, 2016

G3 Power Issue/Cannot access fastboot or install TWRP

Hello All,

Sprint LG G3 LS990 Here.


I am currently trying to flash TWRP onto my phone, and booting into the Operating system is not possible at this point. I have restored the phone back to factory using the ZV4 .tot file, but i cannot get it to stay powered on. The phone will stay powered on in download mode and recovery mode, but when i start to flash something via download mode, sometimes it will stay powered through the process, and sometimes it will just shut off. Also, when i power it on, sometimes it will boot to the yellow Sprint Spark screen, freeze, and then shut off. Other times, it will boot into the OS, then freeze and shut off before I can do anything. One time, it booted all the way to the OS, went through the activation, and then powered off. Once the power cuts off, i have to remove the battery and then it will power on again, but still never make it to the OS without shutting off. I can get the phone into download mode and stock recovery (The phone has never been rooted or flashed, it is bone stock). I cannot figure out for the life of me how to get TWRP flashed onto the phone with either download mode OR ADB commands via the stock recovery. I cannot figure out how to successfully format the LAF partition to access fastboot. Can anyone provide some assistance? Please help!


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/28XOM8Q
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment