Thursday, March 3, 2016

Galaxy S4-Compatibility

Hello.....I could really use some help! So, unfortunately, my mother in-law passed away approx. months ago. She had a Galaxy S4, that was used in Denver on Verizon. The phone is now in Connecticut. I'm shopping around for carriers to see where I can use it? Some on this thread have said "yes" to Straight Talk......some have said "No". Even Samsung has been confusing! At first, they said I could only use it on Verizon......it was not compatible with any other carrier. During my chat with a Samsung.....they also said Sprint? So, please help me set all of this straight! Again, I have a Galaxy S4 phone.....model sch-1545. Is this phone GSM or CDMA? What carriers in CT can I use? Thanks!


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1SmarKC
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment