Thursday, March 3, 2016

Fingerprint reader feels very sluggish/weird

Hey guys,

I registrated for this issue, but still I want to thank all of you here. I've found help here for many many years before, so thank you for that :).
Now I need to describe my problem to get some help: I've bought my Z1 October last year and suddenly since yesterday the fingerprint reader feels just kinda broken. What I mean is that on Cyanogen OS 12.1 (stock) the fingerprint reader just stopped working completely. I then flashed CM13 (newest nightly) and here it is working, but only when I wake up the phone with the ON/OFF button, and not the home button with the integrated fingerprint reader.

When I use the ON/OFF button everything works perfect, but the home button doesn't work in like 9 out of 10 times. Now I wonder if the fingerprint reader is just broken already or if this is "just" some software issue. But I don't really think that the fingerprint reader is broken, because why didn't it work at all on Cyanogen OS 12.1 but now just not the home screen? I don't know.

Is there any way to test if the fingerprint reader is actually broken? Or another way to fix this? I really, really like the Z1 so far, but this really bugs me.

Thanks in advance :).

PS: If this issue was already a topic I'm sorry, i didn't find it.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1RLtMCU
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment