Friday, June 24, 2016

Xperia Z2 Stock Android Lollipop vs Marshmallow

I've been using the stock xperia marshmallow rom for a while now and i have always felt dissatisfied with the performance. It didn't seem like a flagship device. I know its 2 years old but my brother bought a Lenovo Zuk Z1 recently and it has the same processor, same ram and apps were flying around so smoothly on it compared to my Z2. That made me so disappointed because Z2 is supposed to be an equal atleast if not better since the specs are similar and its sony vs Cyanogen. Although Zuk Z1 was on lollipop so i went back to the stock lollipop on my z2 and things are so smooth and fast. Apps open rather quickly compared to marshmallow. Is it just me or others are noticing the performance decrease too?


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/28Rgt2g
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment