Monday, June 27, 2016

Wiped OS from my Samsung s5 can't boot.

Let me start by saying I've never modded a phone before so I'm extremely new. I followed a few how-to's on these forums (by rovo89) as well as videos on how to enable xposed installer on my Galaxy s5 G900i. I rooted it successfully, installed TWRP without any problems all using Odin, but then flashed the incorrect arm file, and when I restarted my phone it was stuck on the Samsung bootloop. I didnt download the uninstaller and my phone wasn't able to connect to Odin at that point. I did have a backup file however. I restored to my latest backup however my phone was still unable to boot, even after wiping cache and data files. In a mad rush, i did a complete factory reset and wiped off all of the files including the system, and obviously now when I try and boot i get the warning "No OS installed! are you sure you want to reboot?

Any help would be greatly appreciated, is there any way to remedy this situation or have I screwed up too bad. Apologies for my stupidity.

Edit: I should note that when my phone is in bootloop, it is recognised by Odin (Added!), however while it is in TWRP, it is not recognised (Removed!).


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/28WOobD
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment