Saturday, June 25, 2016

Problem: local VR video incompatible?

Hey all, new account and first post.

Without further ado, I can't seem to get local 3D videos to work on my Galaxy S4 with Cardboard, and unless I'm using the wrong search terms, Google has no information about my issue whatsoever. I should clarify that any type of 2D format works fine, even 360 degree formats, but if it's supposed to be in 3D, with depth and all that, I just can't get it to work. I've tried 3 different apps, VaR's VR player, AAA VR Cinema, and VR Player Free, but none of them do any good. The videos I've tried to play so far are mp4s.

Normally I can solve technical problems on my own, but this one has me completely stumped. Any ideas?


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/297GLyy
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment