Saturday, June 25, 2016

Newbie programmer and Oneplus 3

Hi.

I am a hobby newbie programmer who would like to make my own android apps.

I say sorry before hand, if maybe some of my questions dont make sense or is a bit weird. Mind you I am a beginner, so I may confuse some things up.

Right now I dont have and Android Phone, But i am considering buying the Oneplus 3 as my first Android Unit.

My question is will this be a good phone to start developing some very simple Android apps on.

I am a bit confused about the Oxygen / Marsmellow OS.

Is the Oneplus 3 fully programable as every other Android phone even it uses the Oxygen OS ?

Can I use a tool like Android studio to develop apps on the Oneplus 3 like just out the box. Or will i have to do a lot of setup and download all kinds of weird stuff before I can get it to work ?

Also are there another phone in like the same price range that would be a better choise regarding i want it to work with Android studio without having to hazzle with all kinds of combatibility problems ?


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/297QqoP
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment