Friday, June 24, 2016

I need help or a guide to become super user of ZTE Max Duo LTE

Anybody Find a way to become the super user specifically for ZTE Max Duo LTE on straight talk? Model number Z963vl? The one clicks don't work. Im too nervous to do it manually ( I have the right drivers on my PC, I do belief) because I can't find anyone else who has tried it for this specific phone. I asked for help once and got send a link to another thread for ZTE phones. It was a very good guide but wouldn't help for my phone. I don't know if its because its this type of device or my intelligence level. Any help for this specific device would be great!!:D please be nice.:crying::crying:

P.S. Z962BL is the same phone but different carrier.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/291kLqh
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment