Friday, June 24, 2016

DVR on head unit issue

Hi Guys

I hope some clever guys can help me out. I bought this head unit.
Android Toyota Hilux Navigation - A9 Dual Core, 3G, WiFi, GPS, DVD, Bluetooth, Radio, DSP, OBD from stop shop running android 4.4

Everything is working perfectly and I am happy with the unit, put I struggle to get the DVR function to work properly. It has a head unit specific DVR app installed that does not even pick up the DVR usb camera that came with the unit. I tried different apps such as Road Voyager that displays the camera, put the moment I press record a green disturbance is displayed and recorded. It does take pictures fine.
The camera view code is H.264 with resolution 640*480, even if I select the video settings to match I cannot record anything than the green disturbance.
I tried this on all three usb ports with the same results.

I am not sure what to do, if it is a camera issue or a setting. I cannot find any setting on the head unit itself to set the camera.
Can someone much cleverer than me maybe help. I cant seem to find any similar information on the web.

thanks


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/291p7hc
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment