Sunday, June 26, 2016

Bricked Mate

Hey guys,

I flashed several ROMS and devices but this time, I think my MATE got me.

Mate MODEL : MT7-L09
Bootloader : unlocked
Previous ROM : Unofficial CM11
Fastboot & rescue mode (Vol- and power) : working
Recovery (Vol+ and Power) : not working
Rescue mode (Vol+ and - and power) : not working

Symptoms : Bootloop

I tried to reinstall stock to get EMUI 4 but following CM11 thread, the B127 ROM crashed everytime at 50%
So I fastboot flashed MM recovery from official ROM by extracting it and place update.app on SD : installed 5% then crashed
Here I ran into trouble while MATE7 booted with error rescue mode.
Tried the to flash separated extracted img but never restarted correctly.
Finally tried the auto unbrick rom that flashes all img of an old official release for restoration but still ... doesn't work.

It seems that any recovery I flash now doesn't work since none of them boot me into recovery but just restart phone.

Any help to revive my phone kindly appreciated.
Thx in advance.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/28W0Xm0
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment