Friday, June 24, 2016

3D printed S7 Edge Case

So I have a 3D printer, the Ultimaker 2+, and I designed a case for my S5 with the official Samsung wireless charging back on it. I'm thinking about designing a flexible case for the S7 Edge that's compatible with tempered glass screen protectors. My question is, does anyone have a 3D printer so I may share it with you? And, no I'm not advertising my product. Everything I create I release for free online. This is merely a heads up to those wanting a case that won't destroy a tempered glass screen protector. I read the rules, and feel that this is allowed, if not then I'm sorry in advance Mods, do with this post as you must, just don't permaban me.

If this is allowed, I would also like some ideas on a case. I designed my S5 case to redirect the speaker to the front of the phone (won't be easy for the S7 though because it's on the bottom) and also allowed a lanyard of some type to be attached. I also created a dock that fit the official Samsung wireless charger inside so I could place my phone on it in my truck to keep it from sliding off as I drove. Any and all ideas will be taken into consideration.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/291pSGW
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment