Sunday, June 26, 2016

1st Gen issue

Hey guys

Seems to be having and issue and I cannot figure it out.

I'll pull the watch off the charger and about 39 mins later my battery will have drained 13 %

The most concerning thing is about 7 hours into my day my battery will be at 50-45% and then my device will just shut off. No response from it at all. The button does nothing. Touching the screen nothing. It takes me for me to put it back on a charge for it to power back on. And when it does it shoes it's at 45%.

So why the hell is it powering down when it has so much battery power left.

I have done a factory reset on it and had not helped at all. Still the same issues. I have cleared cache etc on android wear app and still the same.

Any thoughts on this?

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/290I46L
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment