Monday, May 2, 2016

Tab S 8.1 Wi-Fi Screen Not Responding

I've recently flashed IronRom onto my tablet. It's been in the closet for a year. Only been in use for less than a month. Today, I was listening to music on the tablet. It was steady in a specific position. I had to skip one track and so I unlocked the tab using my fingerprint and went onto tap the next button. But to my surprise, it did not respond. In fact, it completely stopped responding to any touch instructions. I thought it might have been a rom related problem but then I checked TWRP rec and the problem was present there too. Really weird, cause the tab hadn't even moved an inch from the location it was working perfectly before. So how could this be a loosened wire? Any help, guys (other than sending it for repair)?


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1QO6RTO
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment