Monday, May 2, 2016

Now I've gone and done it.

Hey guys. I just got my hands on a Verizon Note 2 this weekend and have managed to screw it up already. I am coming from the world of unlocked bootloaders with some background in Samsungs shenanigans. Anyway, I think I was on 4.4.2 which is ND7 (I honestly can't remember at this point). I I was able to root and install safestrap eventually. Then comes my stupidity, I forgot that I had to flash a touchwiz rom and flashed another rom and to add injury to insult, I flashed it in the stock slot and not the rom slot. Then I tried to restore my backup and it failed. Now what happens is I can occasionally get into the safestrap recovery and I try to flash Alliance rom and it still doesn't work. I try to boot the stock slot and it gets stuck on the verizon screen. Any help would be appreciated.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1QO78WI
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment