Sunday, May 29, 2016

Note 3 will not register onto network

So, every once in a while it will connect to the T-Mobile/MetroPCS (I have MetroPCS but since MetroPCS uses T-Mobile Towers, it (SHOULD) work and has in the past)

On my Samsung Galaxy Core Prime that I bought from the MetroPCS Store, it works absolutely perfectly.
It always is connected to the T-Mobile network.

But this phone, Samsung Galaxy Note 3 (AT&T -- BUT I flashed Alliance Rom for T-Mobile, so it has a T-Mobile ROM) will not connect. As I've said before, if I get it at the right time, which is completely unpredictable and restart my phone it will connect but 10 minutes later it will disconnect and tell me "Selected Network (T-Mobile) is Unavailable"

Before, when I had the stock ROM (Lolipop AT&T) it did the same thing Except when it disconnected it would tell me "Phone not allowed MM#6"

The IMEI is valid and not blocked.
I do have service
I manually set the carrier to T-Mobile and also quick note when I click "Search networks" it only gives me T-Mobile, AT&T and Virizon (But it does only these three on my Core Prime too)
This phone IS UNLOCKED
and my Sim card is also Unlocked

And also, I have tested another Samsung Galaxy Core Prime's Sim card with this phone ( I have this phone, and one of my family members does too and also has MetroPCS )
It did the same thing

THOUGH when I tested with my other family members Cricket SIM card, it worked Perfectly!

Cricket, uses AT&T Towers from what I remember. So this makes me think that the phone, since it is AT&T it will connect to AT&T over everything else no mattter what I do. So,

Do any of you think buying a T-Mobile varient of this phone (Note 3) would fix the problem? Instead of this AT&T varient?



ANY HELP -- Would be appreciated.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/24fUHuG
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment