Sunday, May 1, 2016

Nexus 6P Text Tone

Hello,
I've had my nexus 6P for a while now and have had this issue since day one but never really cared about it until recently. My issue is that every time i get a text , my phone gives me a double tone of what every i have set , i use just a simple tone since anything longer plays twice. Recently i have been in a few group texts and i have been getting so many in a row that its become bothersome, so i figured i would just mute the conversation so i can still be in it just not get a head ache. well that mutes one of the tones but not the second one so it seems i am getting a second notification from some thing other then the messenger app and for the life of me i cant figure it out. Does any one have any idea whats going on and how i can just get a single tone for a text

thanks


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/24gehw0
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment