Sunday, May 29, 2016

Heeeelp!!!

Hello,

I made hard brick to my Coolpad 3602U

I flashed wrong ROM, can someone help me get it to life?
I found the original rom, i downloaded but go slowly, this is in .CPB format. Does anyone know how to extract the scatter file from it, and where are positioned these files?
The phone is based on Qualcomm processor

phone specifications
5.0 Inch IPS Capacitive Multi Touch Screen Point 1280x720px
- Qualcomm MSM8916 Quad Core 1.2g
- 5MP + 8.0MP Dual Cameras
- Android 4.4 Operating
- 1G RAM + 8GB ROM
- Bluetooth / WIFI / GPS
- 4G LTE FDD (B1 / B3), WCDMA (B2 / B8), GSM (900/1800/1900 Mhz)

I managed to install QDLoader 9008 driver for Qualcomm, I attached a picture. Further dont know what to do.The problem is that I can not put into fastboot. The CDA does not recognize the phone unless it is in fastboot. But mine is recognized only as Qualcomm HS-USB QDLoader 9008 COM port , or if press the volume + 15 seconds then PC sees him as unknown device.


Thanks for help in advance!


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/27Yrucc
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment