Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Broken screen enable, using ADB to switch from USB Mode from MTP

Hi Com,

My phone screen got broken that day and I need to do some stuff with adb. I got CM13 and CWM Recovery on my phone, but Ive no idea if I enabled the usb debugging mode or not. If I boot my phone in recovery, I'm able to do pull & push (adb shelll not working) with adb commands and I wanted to change the build.prop (adb pull /system/build.prop .), but it says the following:

Quote:

pull: building file list...
0 files pulled. 0 files skipped.
If I do
Quote:

adb pull . ./
(copying all files)
I get the directories Ringtones and Pictures, so I think my device is connected in a way that I'm only able to access the sd card, so is there a way to change that so Im able to access /system/build.prop ?

Best regards


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/21u3WYn
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment