Sunday, May 1, 2016

A little problem with Long-press action on nav-bar

I'm currently on a D851 G3 stock rooted MM, I've enabled long-press action on nav-bar however, after I press and hold the home button to turn off the screen then unlocking the screen, open an app and press home button to back to homescreen (here is the problem), it won't, you need to press once again to make it happen I mean I have to press twice to make it back to home, the problem just occurs once right after unlocking my phone. Btw, there is no problem at all after I turn off Long-press action so I assumes there is a minor bug with this greenify function on my phone. Just a small issue but I hope someone can help me with it. Tks guys for reading


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/24gemQt
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment