Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Help me, my smartphone do not start, after flash with sp flash tool,

Help me, my smartphone do not start, after flash with sp flash tool

Huawei G610-U00, i believe that i erase all in my phone, ...

I fhaseed with SP_Flash_Tool_v3.1316.0.150 , and OK, the flash finished but my phone no start, no show - nothing, only to vibrate , i can not entry to the recovery is not working ..

now
i try flashing with SP_Flash_Tool_v3.1316.0.150, and ok, but the same...

then
i try flashed with SP Flash Tool v5.14 .. Fisrt i try format then Sp tool show-- BROM ERROR: S_DL_READ_PT_FAIL(5037)}
Hint : {}

Memory Test

ERROR: NAND Flash was not detected!

I flased with Download only- mode, and ok finished show good, but the phone is not working.

Turno on, vibrate- turno off, no show nothing.

Help me, and excuse my level of english is not good


I need to try with other firmware??

How can i get a sccater of a .zip??


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1oZN26r
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment