Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Contacts not syncing ... s5 (and prev. s3)

I recently got an s5 after having an s3 for the past few years. (not a power user, just a normal old fart user). Was having issues with s3 when I tried a hard reset. Realized all of my contacts added for past months had not synced with Google and were gone. Wound up with s5 because of a the original reception problem that I was experiencing was not a software thing but a hardware.

With the new s5 in hand I added a contact, Samsung S5, to the phone. I added "Google Contacts" via the Google contacts page. Neither of the items synced on my s5. The "Google Contacts" synced with my Nexus tablet just fine. I added a similar item onto the tablet, "Nexus 7" and it synced as well.

The issue seems to have something to do with Samsung devices not syncing with Google contacts. Solutions????


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1StyOEp
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment