Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Cant Install CUSTOM ROMS (twrp Freezes/reboots Mid Flash)

Hi :)

Im having problems with putting a custom rom on my Note 3 N9005

First I want to mention I am new to all this (NEWBIE) but I have messed around with computers and flashing console for years
Second my phone came to me rooted noticed this when downloading root checker.
(Couldn't tell you anything about it)

So I decided to try put a custom rom on my device as the fact I have been stuck on 4.4.2 since I got the phone

I started by putting a custom recovery using Odin my first attempt was ClockworkMod recovery 6.0.4.8 though every time I tried to boot into recovery it would state "REVOVERY MODE" restart and boot normailly:(. so I Installed Twrp 3.0.0 and worked:good: boots into it fine made a back up of my rom then cleared system, archive and dalvik/art cache after this I go to install the custom zip file Lordwolf as it goes through the flash the loading bar freezes after saying
"starting armoa installer virsion 2.70rc2 "
"(C) 2013 by amarullz xda-developers"
then just restarts after freezing for about 4 seconds with nothing flashed on the phone.

I have tried a few rom to the same outcome there is no real error just freezes and reboots.

I have tried to look for answer spending a good hour and thats an under statment!!

what am I doing wrong? am I missing something important?


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1RpEwnC
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment