Monday, March 28, 2016

1080p@60fps lag and no focus ?

Using that setting to record video causes lag in app and sometimes crashes. The image on screen lags, is behind the hand movement during recording. The autofocus is very slow and at times just not working. When I press the stop button lags about 2 seconds before stopping.
Normal 1080p, qhd and uhd are OK, didn't try the lower ones.
I changed between SD card and device storage, same issue.
I cleaned the data and cache for the app, same issue.
Wiped the cache partition, same issue.
Only thing that remains to try is a factory reset.
I have an 32gb exynos s7, with Sony front camera. Made in Vietnam.
Anyone else has this problem ? Is this a known bug ?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1RFf4dD
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment